Diane Cherico, LMT, MMP
I am a License Massage Therapist, and Medical Massage Practitioner owning my own practice since 1999' specializing in Active Isolated Stretching; a very versatile therapy that is utilized in relieving all kinds of muscular pain.
Muscular pain leads to many ailments and this therapy repairs and rejuvenates the muscle itself. My objective is to teach this therapy to as possible because it is truly time for "real solution to muscular pain."
- Specialist in supplemental therapy for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) patients of Louis R. Vita, D.D.S. of Clifton, NJ - a recognized authority in TMJ treatment and relief
- 9/11 Volunteer therapist at American Red Cross Center, Lower Manhattan, followed by two years as a volunteer therapist, 100th St. Firehouse, FDNY
- Cancer patients undergoing various treatments have benefitted with relief of numerous symptoms
- Pre-natal massage and labor & delivery room therapy
- Active member of local community, supporting Chamber of Commerce, Girl Scouts and local schools. Conducted training for Girl Scouts resulting in badge awards. Presented stretching techniques to Grade School and Higher School students in local community.
- Active Isolated Stretches with Aaron L. Mattes (see more)
- Muscle Release Technique (MRT) with Michael Young, Somerset, NJ - these methods have been incorporated in my practice as an integral part of the personal health maintenance of my clients. These techniques are the most powerful and effective tools for extending benefit to the largest spectrum of clients. Clients have eliminated acute and chronic pain by implementing these techniques under my guidance and instruction.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, NY - Medical Massage for the Cancer Patient
- Helma Institute of Massage Therapy, Saddle Brook, NJ - Student and Post-Grad Instructor
Certificates awarded for:
- Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner.
- Active Isolated Stretches with Aaron L. Mattes
- Muscle Release Technique (MRT) with Michael Young
- Medical Massage for the Cancer Patient
- Medical Ethics
- Women's Health
- Physical Fitness Assessment